Each of the comfortable, luxurious guest rooms and grand suites at The James Madison Inn are generously sized and elegantly appointed. We started by hiring one the South’s top interior designers who furnished each space with custom designed furniture and wonderful antique reproductions. We then wrapped every king-sized bed in fine Egyptian cotton sheets, and down feather pillows and duvets.
And that was just the beginning! All of our rooms are thoroughly provisioned to maximize guest convenience as well as comfort and include:
- Custom designed furniture
- Fireplace (seasonal amenity operational during cooler months)
- King-size bed
- Custom bedding with down-filled duvet and pillows
- Imported Luxurious Seffera bed linens
- LCD flat screen televisions
- Oversize rain shower with teak stool
- Free Domestic Long Distance
- Free WI-FI Internet
- In-room safes large enough for a laptop
- Vanity mirror
- Individually climate-controlled room
- Most all rooms have access to outdoor porch with furniture and ceiling fan
- Library of local authors in each room
- No smoking throughout the entire facility
Now at the Inn...
April 16th, 2015
"Animalia" Opening Reception
Madison Artists Guild
James Madison Inn - Oak Room
6:00pm - 8:00pm
April 17th, 2015
Country Road Cruisers
Hosted by Country Road Cruisers of Morgan County
Downtown Madison - W. Jefferson St.
Relaxed vintage car show in downtown Madison with cars from around the state on display. Over 25 awards and trophies.